Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Walking in the air

Walking in the air is an irish music album of a young girl of age 15 named Chloe.
It was one sunny morning when I entered the store not expecting to find anything, just listening to what was on the tops, when I suddenly came across this album.
At first I thought I had recognised her from a tv show I had seen a few years ago, but today I still don't know if she was her.
Nevertheless, a feeling remained in my head, like one of those that are filled in mistery and causes a warm shiver down your spine, I just thought to myself this is a really good album, I think I'm gonna love it (and I had never hear it before).
I bought it, and it was until I got near my love that I could hear it.
I don't know if my love liked it, but I completely loved it and still do.
When we heard it together I didn't pay much attention, my love was all that minded, and always is. But after dinner, there wasn't much that required my attention, and so I took the chance and listened on my own. As I was listening, my thoughts wandered and wandered, lifted by an angel voice and fifteen wonderful songs. I think I still haven't come down.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home