Thursday, June 09, 2005

"To All Those Who Are My All"

«To all those who've ever cared
Thank you for the joy you bring
Thank you for the tears we've shared
You make me want to laugh and sing
And eased the pain that I have beared


To all those who've ever felt love
Thank you for you lasting passion
Thank you for pushing when I shove
You loved in you secret fashion
Your soul fits mine just like a glove


To all those who have ever cried
Thank you for being there to share it
Thank you for listening when I lied
You held me close when sorrow bit
And held me up when a love one died


To all those who've stayed on
Thank you for your patience and kindness
Thank you for waiting while I was wrong
You soothed my brow with a sweet carress
And were the accompaniment for my fleeting song»

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home