Sunday, June 26, 2005

My Time

« I've had a lot of memories in my lifetime.
Some are good....but most were bad.
If I were to chose my greatest memory
It would have to be my friendship with you.

In the days to come...in the seasons far beyond the sun
I will walk in the sands of time
It's knowing now that this...
This is my time to cherish this life I love so much
There is no greater power than to love
Or to be carressed in the warmeth of one's love
If there is anything more beautiful then tell me.

But now it is my time
For I am an old soul passing through
Not really belonging to much of any place
And then I met you.
We talked for hours about what we wanted
About feelings we had.
Not realizing we were going places
Only the gods could see the end of.
I don't know what the future holds for us.
But I do know we will always be best friends.
And for that I am most thankful. »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home