Tuesday, December 26, 2006

I'm such a mess

I know that I sometimes feel confused
not about us
but about life
and maybe that changes me in everyway
that I can't perceive and rearrange into something I admire and wish for

When I go to sleep
and you're not with me
everything's different
and I am sure
you are my missing link
and only with you
am I complete

When I awake by your side
all I want
is to tell you that I love you

Once you asked why I said that
so many times
at first I replied it was because I truly loved you and truly loved letting you know
but then I feel afraid to tell you
if you think it is forced
It is not

If I had the power to change
I really don't know what I would do
but I most certainly
would never want to change the way I feel for you

I love you but don't love me
I hope that is enough

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home