Tuesday, October 11, 2005

window to the soul

« The eyes tell all without any deception
Pain shows itself in tears and sad looks
Defeat is shown when the eyesare downcast
Lonliness when the eyes stare into space
Fear when the eyes widen and then close
Loss is when the eyes just shut tightly
The eyes tell so much about the owner
Which is why I stay to myself or in the dark
When others are near so that no one
Will see my soul which is filled with misery
That I have learned to accept as life
So please never come to close to me
For you might look into my eyes and see
All that I am and that would be so sad to see
I want no one know what I feel or think
Who I really am because I am so afraid
Of what the reaction would be to me
Would you care or would you ignore it
Could you still want be in my company
Will I be someone to be ignored or
Would you talk to me try to consol me
Or would I would be seen as a weak person
Either way I will never know why cause I
Will never let you see my eyes long enough
To see into my soul and know the real me »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home